Sunday, November 23, 2008

Brad has Animal Crossing - start of introductions

Brad doesn't post much on here, so I thought I'd do it for him. He's a buddy of mine in NYC. We hung out quite a bit around New Year's time and a few months after. Here's his Animal Crossing info:

1590-8178-8368, Brad in Astoria

I figured I'd give a little description of some of my friends on here so it feels more like a "network" of friends rather than a bunch of strangers.

Right now Wes is the only other friend on this blog who has Animal Crossing (I will post MY code once I register it... too busy playing right now). I met Wes through his wife, Christina, whom I've been friends with since college. They got married awhile ago and they're two awesome people. They love video games, so I love them.

I'd love them regardless, but you know, the video game thing doesn't hurt.

No comments: