Monday, April 12, 2010

Just an update

So I read my last post about Harvest Moon and it made me laugh at how silly I was to be "overwhelmed" with a videogame. Then again, I haven't played it since that post. My sister-in-law Shannon played it, got hooked, so naturally I had to let her borrow it. It's totally fine, because I have quite a few games to catch up on / complete.

I'm just gonna write a list to make things easier:

-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (I'm on Chapter 8 of 8... so close)

-Super Mario Galaxy (I'd say I'm about 1/2 way done with this)

-No More Heroes (Also 1/2 way done with it. I gotta finish this sooner than later because I REALLY want to play the sequel)

-Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (I only started this one... nowhere near finishing it. It'll get done.)

-Okami (I think I'm about 1/2 way done with this, too...)

-Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (I just have to kill Dracula, but I got my ass kicked, so I have to level up quite a bit)

That about wraps it up. Ugh. There are so many new games I want to try/play, but I feel some sort of obligation to finish these first. At least a few of them...

No comments: